Wednesday, July 7, 2010

willyvanderperre

photography spotlight

he studied fashion & photography at the royal academy of arts in antwerp
he has done campaigns for jil sander, givenchy & aquascutum
made regular contributions to aNother, i-d & v magazine
he is
willy vanderperre

heres a mix of old and new by WV
i.d magazine
model - miranda kerr

(back)

(front)

willy's group portrait of models in riccardo tisci's fall couture collection for givenchy




and one of my favorites
aNother magazine
model - natasha poly ♥

4 comments:

Tonje said...

hi there! Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog, missy!

I love yours too. It`s new, hey?

You def got some good things on it. feel free to stop by again, and we would love you to join our little, humble space of fashion, inspiration and all good things in life.

stay stylish, stay happy!

xx T

Abi said...

These are such beautiful photos! I love each and everyone of them. I'll definitely be doing some R&D on him.

Thanks for stopping by me ;)

http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Hayhay!
How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!
Thanks and love,
Cindy

Unknown said...

great blog.